This Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wings are one of our family favorites. The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t need to do much.
When days seem shorter than usual and there isn’t enough time to do everything. Preparing things for school, coming back from the park. Getting everyone ready for dinner. Too much to do and little time to prepare dinner. Air Fryer has become our best friend.
My husband and I are working up on some new recipes to share and to add into our recipe book. So, when it comes to making easy a quick dinners, this is the one we recommend.
This time, we used our friendly Air Fryer to fry some seasoned Crispy Chicken Wings. While the wings are cooking on their own we boiled some unpeeled potatoes for a few minutes, then we coated them we seasoning and tossed them into the oven. Oven Roasted Potatoes with Crispy Chicken wings is always a treat.
Before placing the wings into the Air Fryer, let them soak in the seasoning for 30 minutes to an hour at room temperature. I recommend doing this because all the flavors get into the wings and the results are succulent. Check on them once or twice and turn them over so that they can get golden brown evenly.
In 45 minutes, the wings are so juicy and tender with so much flavor, you will for sure enjoy as much as we do!
I would totally recommend an Air Fryer to successfully make this Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wing recipe, it’s amazing to have in the kitchen!
Air Fryer | Crispy Chicken Wings
These wings are delicious, caramelized and full of flavour. Crispy on the outside and tender and perfect in the inside.
- 12 chicken wings
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- a pinch paprika
- 2 thyme stems
- Step 1 In a large bowl add and stir all the ingredients together.
- Step 2 Toss the chicken wings into the seasoning and coat evenly.
- Step 3 Let them soak in the seasoning for 30 minutes or more at room temperature.
- Step 4 The air fryer heats up quickly so there is no need to preheat.
- Step 5 Simply transfer the seasoned wings and the seasoning that is at the bottom of the bowl, except for the thyme stems, into the air fryer and cook at 360 degrees for about 45 minutes. In between this time, turn the wings once or twice.
- Step 6 Cook until golden brown and until the skin looks crispy.
MORE SIMPLE RECIPES TO ENJOY!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the link and end up buying an Air Fryer, I make a percentage of the sale! The products that I mention on my post I truly recommend them.