Frittatas are very simple, easy and fun to make. They are so delicious and savory. The best thing about these individual muffin tin eggs are that you don’t need to make them all the same.
It’s too hot and sticky to be outside and too hot to be cooking but it’s perfect to be in the park under the shade of a tree. So before leaving the house we can prepare a snacks or a lunch to go.
They are so good and amazing with so much texture and flavor. You can make Frittatas from scratch or with whatever else you have in the fridge. All is yummy!
I hope you enjoy making these delicious muffins, as much as we do!
Muffin Tin Egg Frittatas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 large sliced mushrooms
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup cooked, cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Parsley
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Step 1 In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over a medium high heat.
- Step 2 Saute the mushrooms, garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Cook for around 5 minutes until soft.
- Step 4 Add the cooked sweet potatoes and parsley.
- Step 5 In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs,milk and mustard.
- Step 6 Pre-heat the oven 375°F (190°C)
- Step 7 Grease 12 cup muffin tin.
- Step 8 Divide the mixture and cheese evenly into each muffin cup.
- Step 9 Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are puffed and lightly golden.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating. I’m so excited to hear from all of you! Sharing on social media is very appreciated!