There are a few delicious recipes that I enjoy to make with fresh tomatoes. One of those recipes is simply roasting them in the oven. I normally add Roasted Cherry Tomatoes to many dishes that we make.
They go so well with any pasta dish and roast beef or even into a salad. Here are a few suggestions of delicious recipes in which you could add roasted cherry tomatoes. Try our Chicken with apple puree, or Liver Bacon Potato Saute with Herb Butter, as well for Chicken Pasta Salad. Take a look at our recipe index and you will find several other recipes that you may enjoy.
Roasted Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
In 30 minutes you have amazing delicious juicy cherry tomatoes roasted in thyme, rosemary stems, garlic and olive oil.
- A hand full of Cherry Tomatoes
- A few thyme or rosemary stems
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Step 2 Toss the cherry tomatoes, herbs, garlic and olive oil into an oven dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Step 3 While roasting, toss them once, until tomatoes are blistered and begin to burst for about 25–30 minutes. Let cool.
- Step 4 They are just mouthwatering and simple!
MORE SIMPLE RECIPES TO ENJOY!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?